Hot Off the Press! A New Generation of Organ Literature from CPH!
Hot off the press! CPH has just released the first of twelve volumes of organ preludes/postludes on every hymn tune found in Lutheran Service Book. Composed by some of our Synod’s finest musicians and dited by Kantor Kevin Hildebrand of Concordia Theological Seminary—Fort Wayne, IN, this series will serve organists and congregations extremely well for the life of LSB and beyond.
Every LCMS parish should subscribe to this series to provide playable and musically accessible service music for their organists! Below are the official specs, or visit the LSB Preludes page at CPH to order.
Comprehensive organ preludes based on the hymn tunes of Lutheran Service Book. In the tradition ofThe Parish Organist and the Concordia Hymn Prelude Series, this is the first of 12 volumes of creative, substantive, and practical preludes for every organist and congregation.
• Complete library will include 12 volumes
• Organized alphabetically by hymn tune
• Volume 1 (A VA DE through AZMON)
• More than 100 contributing composers
• Series edited by Kevin Hildebrand
• All newly composed
• Each prelude is 2-4 pages in length
• Useful for preludes, postludes, offertories, introductions, during distribution
• A rich assortment of styles, harmonies, and registrations
• Alternate keys provided to match LSB
• Every volume can be used throughout the Church Year
• Useful with other hymnals and worship books
• 9” x 12” portrait layout
• Sewn binding is long-lasting and lies flat on the music stand
Subscribe and Save
• Receive each volume as it is released
• Only $40.00 per volume for subscribers (a 20% savings)
• Purchase previous volumes individually at the discounted rate
• To learn more, call 1-800-325-3040 or email@example.com
Series editor Kevin Hildebrand, M.Mus., M.A., is Associate Kantor at Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, Indiana. Composer, educator, and recitalist, he is a frequent organ workshop leader. He has over 40 music publications with Concordia Publishing House, including the popular “Six Hymn Improvisations” series.
Comments are closed.